Specialty: Primary Care
Years of Experience: 25
Languages Spoken: English
- Master of Science in Nursing Education from University of Phoenix
- Post Master’s Certification, Family Nurse Practitioner, Toro University
- Certification: Registered Nurse
- Board Certification: Nurse Practitioner, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Member: AANP – American Association Nurse Practitioners
- Family Medicine/ Primary Care
- Treat the patient as a whole, wholistically. Patient centered, focused on wellness, overall health promotion. Likes taking a proactive approach to overall health and wellbeing.
- Hiking & volunteer work
- Enjoys teaching, working/helping students at Roseman University and seeing/treating patients at Roseman Medical Group
- Currently on Faculty at Roseman University, College of Nursing within the pre-licensure (RN) and graduate programs (Family Nurse Practitioner).